Frequently Asked Questions

 Can I book the indoor nets at Massey?

To book a net for this week, please contact Reception at Massey University 414 0844.

For future net bookings, please contact  Amita Weerakoon Director Of Cricket on 029 292 4112  or  email


Who do I contact for coaching?

For coaching information, please contact our Amita Weerakoon Director Of Cricket on 029 292 4112


Who do I contact to enrol?

The club accepts registrations online, however if you require information, please contact the relevant person:

Click here for online registration

Junior & Yourth Grades :Mike McCarthy 021 364 848

Senior Two Day & One Day: Kyle McElwain 021 340 037021 340 037

Junior Girls 7 to 11 year olds: Damian Cancare 021 668 578

Women & Girls 12 years and older : Peter Gardner 021 378 626


How do I go about becoming a sponsor?

Being a non profit organization the club requires sponsors, please contact Chris Glackin 027 705 4822027 705 4822


How can I volunteer my time to the club?

The club is always looking for volunteers, please contact Chris Glackin – 027 705 4822027 705 4822


Can I hire the clubroom for private functions?

Yes all enquiries and bookings are made through Rob Jane– 022 618 0881022 618 0881


What time is the clubroom open post match?

The bar is open from 4pm on Saturday.


Do I need to wear a uniform?

All Takapuna District Cricket Club uniform is sold at  Cricket Express 5/59 Paul Matthews Road, Albany Ph:415 8444 Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9:30am to 5:00pm.

Please note, uniforms can not be purchased at the clubrooms.


How do I know if my game is cancelled?

Please check with your Team Captain or visit ACA website.  Always assume your game is on and attend the ground unless otherwise stated.


How do I find out what ground I’m playing at?

Following this procedure: Contact your Coach (juniors), Captain (seniors), if your coach is not available then contact your year Convenor (juniors).

Where is the Clubroom?

Onewa Domain, Northcote Road, Takapuna. Our ground is between North Harbour Netball complex and Takapuna Rugby Club and opposite Takapuna Golf course.


Can I pay off my fees?

Yes you can, please contact your Committee Chairperson or Club Treasurer.


What gear do I need to play Senior cricket?

All Senior Teams have Gear provided by the club, apart from the Mens Premiers & Reserves who provide their own.


What gear do I need to play Junior cricket?

All Junior Gear is provided by the Club, just bring yourself!


Common Cricket terms

Link to Wanderers Cricket Club Glossary of Cricket Terms & Sayings


read all